Senior Account Manager / Account Manager (Events) .
Top Banana is an award-winning event production agency who specialise in leadership driven events. They work with highly prestigious global brands to help them bring their strategy to life and help their leaders communicate business critical messages.
Position: Senior Account Manager / Account Manager (Events)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
We’re looking for someone at either Senior Account Manager or Account Manager level to join our newly established Manchester office. You will be working across a number of clients delivering projects, so strong operational event experience is a must. This great opportunity with lots of scope for development and to really make the role your own.
- Managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget
- Taking on or overseeing others in briefing internal departments
- Organising and facilitating creative meetings
- Enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events
- Working with the Client Services Director to understand the client strategy
- Full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes
- Managing payment terms and invoicing to ensure all jobs are cash positive
- Following client buy-in with the Client Services Director
- Responsibility for delivering and implementing ROI using Top Banana framework
- Heading up day to day client relationships
- Working with Client Services Director to put together high profile / budget pitches
- Responsible for keeping CRM up to date with client contacts, updating notes etc.
- Demonstrate the Top Banana values and live and breathe the brand behaviours
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level.
- Good at building relationships.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good stress management.
- Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility.
- Leadership – leads by example, establishes trust and respect.
- Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment.
- Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to see projects through.
- Computer literate.
- Previous event production experience ideally in an agency environment at a Senior Account Manager / Account Manager level or equivalent.
- Large budget event experience.
- Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment.
- Experienced in using ROI methodology – preferable but not essential.
- Experience of working with internal communications teams - preferable but not essential.
- Experience of video production - preferable but not essential.
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, New Business Development Manager, Internal Account Manager, New Business Development, B2B, Sales Executive, Client Relationship, Senior Sales Executive, Events, Event Production, Event Manager, etc.