Commercial Account Handler (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding people with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Commercial Account Handler
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
PIB Insurance Brokers are now looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join our team in Gloucester.
- To ensure the completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure that checking of all documentation is completed on a daily basis in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure credit control and debt collection is up to date for brokers and direct clients.
- To deal with technical queries both verbally and in writing, referring where appropriate.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers.
- Be aware of relevant new legislation and competitors’ products and suggest changes / improvements as appropriate.
- Suggesting and evaluating opportunities for further expansion of the Group account.
- To be aware of and act within the limit of your underwriting authority.
- To Treat Customers Fairly at all times and act in accordance with relevant FCA requirements.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
- Team Player, Well Organised, Keen to learn new skills.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Commercial Account Handler, Insurance Account Handler, Commercial Insurance Broker, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Insurance Broker, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.