Marketing Executive .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Thistle, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role:
Thistle Insurance in Gloucester are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team based at Southgate House by the Gloucester Docks. The role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing activity across both the Guardcover and Commercial range of products within the PIB Group Schemes & Affinities division.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive and the business to understand the sales and business targets, aiding in delivering marketing plans to help deliver against these targets.
- Create communications for existing customers to drive increased customer loyalty, retention and product penetration.
- Manage a series of partnerships to capitalise on third party marketing channels and drive partner performance.
- Involvement in agency relationships, including briefing, performance reporting and campaign delivery.
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral are compliant.
- Acquire and maintain a good level of product and regulatory knowledge.
- Participate in event projects including logistics, budgets, accommodation, stand design and more.
- Carry out any additional duties as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Relevant degree or qualified to CIM / IDM Diploma level. 2+ years marketing experience.
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Sitecore, MailChimp.
- Social media experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience of insurance, financial services or professional services industry desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines. Ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
- Ability to write articulate and clear copy on a wide range of subjects and topics. Thorough organisational skills with effective prioritisation of workload.
- Good base understanding of brand awareness and potential channels to increase engagement. Attention to detail and ensuring documentation is compliant and completed to high standards.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively as part of a team, but also works well as an individual.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Website Administrator, Website Assistant, Content Editor, Content Administrator, Content Coordinator, Social Media Assistant, Social Media Coordinator, etc.