Client Onboarding Executive .
LMAX Global is an FCA regulated Broker and is part of the LMAX Exchange Group, a global financial technology company. LMAX Global offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the LMAX Exchange central limit order book, offering tight spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global enables clients to trade over 100 instruments (including FX, indices, commodities, crypto CFD) anonymously in a regulated, rules-based trading environment. Clients benefit from pre and post-trade transparency, no ‘last look’ rejections, exchange quality execution in strict price / time priority and a fair, level playing field regardless of status, size or activity levels.
LMAX Global delivers access to LMAX Exchange global exchange infrastructure, including matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo.
Position: Client Onboarding Executive
Location: Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
Become a key member of the Client Onboarding team, by being the first point of contact for clients & sales people and ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding process of different types of clients. This is an entry level position and would be suitable for someone who has recently graduated.
- Conduct full KYC / AML checks on all new individual and corporate clients in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Understand different structures of corporate clients and be able to onboard them quickly and efficiently working closely with Compliance department where needed.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, the sales team and other internal teams in relation to account opening queries.
- Conduct investigations of potential clients utilising all available internal / external systems in order to identify possible PEPs or Sanctioned Individuals for KYC and risk purposes.
- Liaise with various departments; especially Broker Operations / Client Services, Sales and Compliance regarding client setups and to ensure they have a clear understanding of our requirements.
- Ensure accurate KYC / AML information is recorded for risk management purposes.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of client information and documentation, keeping all databases up-to-date and ensuring information is accurate.
- Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of the clients – offering new ideas to the team manager to enhance the client onboarding experience.
- Feedback reoccurring client issues to the team manager and relevant internal departments, where applicable.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the LMAX Global client on-boarding experience.
- Business Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Diligence and attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome. Strong problem solver.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team.
- Reliable and willing to go the extra mile in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previous KYC / Onboarding experience.
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Understanding of FX & CFDs.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector.
You may have experience of the following: Client Onboarding Executive, Onboarding Executive, Account Manager, Account Executive, Internal Account Manager, KYC, Know Your Customer, AML, Anti Money Laundering, Legal Executive, Financial Services, Client services, On-boarding, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Executive, etc