Centre Assistant .
Citibase operates a rapidly expanding and diverse nationwide network of business centres offering flexible workspaces to entrepreneurs and businesses. We give our Customers the flexibility, independence, ‘Freedom at Work’, and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We’ve been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as ‘The Property Manager for the New Economy’. We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as the flexible officing revolution continues to disrupt the traditional office market. Our unique Client management model connects building owners (Clients) with occupiers (Customers) to generate cash from underutilised office space in all types of buildings from Aberdeen to Brighton. Citibase is creating a positive alternative in the business centre market.
Our people come from all sorts of backgrounds; however we all share the same values and characteristics. We're positive, team players, good organisers and great at communicating. After all, we are the living, breathing and smiling proof that 'Freedom' at Work' is not just for our Clients and Customers – it's for the people who work hard to make it all happen.
Position: Centre Assistant
Location: Edinburgh St Colme Street
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours between 8:30am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Pension scheme; 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays); Ride to Work scheme; Training and Development opportunities
About the role:
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the rewarding role of Centre Assistant. To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Make the grade and you could soon be part of a successful centre team – and a business that’s going places.
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in the centre
- Conducts engaging customer viewings and memorable visitor tours
- Sets up offices to ensure smooth customer moves
- Promotes and upsells full range of Citibase services to customers
- Supports Customer Experience Manager to deliver centre events plan
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Proactively seeks feedback and resolves customers complaints at first touch
- Delivers Centre of Excellence standards to the highest level
- Maintains visual standards of the centre including show offices and meetings rooms
- Carries out Centre’s Health and Safety procedures in line with policy
- Schedules contractor activity and maintenance work
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
· 2 year’s customer service experience in a people focused environment (Essential)
· Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, Property (or similar)
· Ideally Graduate calibre
· Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
· Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Team player
· Building customer relationships
· Excellent communicator
· Planning and organising
· Working effectively
· Resilient and embraces change
- Passion and understanding of Citibase's Mission and values
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available interview slots. We therefore highly recommend early applications.
You may have experience of the following: Centre Assistant, Conference Assistant, Events Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Assistant Events Manager, Assistant Conference Manager, Receptionist, etc.