Project Coordinator (Construction / Healthcare) .
Located in one of London's most iconic addresses, the Harley Street Medical Centre offers exceptional outpatient, diagnostic, and treatment services in the areas of Cardiology, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Podiatry. Our world-renowned, multi-disciplinary consultant and clinical teams combined with our state-of-the-art medical technology enable us to deliver the best possible care to our patients.
We take patient experience and satisfaction seriously and are the first medical facility in London to offer a flatbed Open MRI Scanner to help patients suffering from anxiety or claustrophobia. Our referring clinicians and patients are at the centre of everything we do. We provide services that are personal and tailored to each individual. Our clients trust us to look after their needs and deliver services and care in a way that our clients expect.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Harley Street, London
Job type: Full Time, 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £30k to £35k pro rata
- Work closely with Operations Director to mobilise three new buildings over eight month period.
- Work on other related projects to enhance organisational effectiveness and service delivery.
- Perform project administration including the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Support procurement of equipment, contracts, consumables related to the new buildings / project.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Excellent administration skills and high attention to detail.
- Previous experience in project management administration is essential.
- Experience in working with project plans, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Healthcare or construction sector experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in producing management reports and managing data.
- Experience at budget administration.
You may have experience of the following: Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Project Administrator, Programme Coordinator, Programme Assistant, Programme Administrator, Junior Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Junior Programme Manager, Assistant Programme Manager, Construction, Supplier Management, Contractors Management, etc