Process Engineer (Extrusion and Assembly) .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Process Engineer
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire (commutable from Reading, Maidenhead, Farnborough and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25k to 30k per annum
Closing date for applications: 16th July, 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to join our thriving UK Medical Manufacturing Company.
We are looking to recruit a Process Engineer who will be responsible for fulfilling the role of validation and development, continuous improvement of production processes and related Quality practices.
The successful candidate will ensure all processes are; optimized, validated, under control and that all changes are tracked as a means to ensuring no out of specification product is released to customers.
The main process focus to be “breathing system extrusion and assembly”.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience organising, supporting and carrying out trials.
- Experience in Process Engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of Extrusion and Assembly Processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of validated processes preferably in a medical manufacturing environment.
- Good communication.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to make decisions and self-manage.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Methodical, organised and structured approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of commitment.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required to support the facility.
You may have experience of the following: Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Quality & Compliance, Extrusion & Assembly, etc.