Digital Marketing Manager .
Do you want to join an award-winning business? National Accident Helpline has just been named in the Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Companies To Work For list and we are proud to have been awarded the Gold standard by Investors in People in July 2018.
We’re a fast-paced company, but we’re able to take time out for development and learning. We believe personal and professional development is critical to our success, and we are looking for someone who is looking to challenge themselves. The structure of the business means we all get a chance to get stuck in to projects and everyone has the chance to directly influence decision making.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire (Commutable from Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton, Market Harborough, Leicester, etc)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and reputable, market leading company in a pivotal digital role.
You’ll be joining an Investor in People Gold Award winning business and will help us to further improve our customer experience through leveraging and improving our market platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join an AIM listed plc group which is consistently growing and has a reputation for developing it's team.
- Lead the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) digital performance and digital platform development strategy, positioning and messaging
- Project manage paid social media campaigns from concept to completion within agreed budget and roadmap
- Help plan and manage the execution of lead generating multi-channel campaigns which include on and offline elements
- Initiate and manage projects that aim to achieve a higher conversion rate utilising CRO techniques
- Help analyse digital performance and come up with projects to improve our KPIs
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to quickly respond to trading performance and competitor activity onsite
- Optimize digital touchpoints and CTAs to enhance customer experience across channel, platform and device
- Own programs and projects including analysing performance metrics to drive success and learnings
- Develop and enhance customer journey initiatives such as, Livechat, Chatbots, customer sign up areas and social
- Utilise consumer insight and customer research to improve campaign planning and construct consumer-focused briefs for agencies based on insight on motivations, attitudes and behaviours linked to segment data
We are seeking a customer focused, digital professional with demonstrable experience in a similar role. You’ll be used to working, testing and optimizing platforms to maximise return, generating leads and enquiries through powerful and motivating multi-channel campaigns, managing budgets and driving efficiencies and performance. You’ll have worked client-side or agency and are passionate about all things digital and digital lead generation.
This high-profile position offers the chance to shape and grow a key area for our business along with the opportunity to work with one of the best Marketing teams in the area.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Website Management, Digital Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, etc.