Disability Assessor .
Ascenti is a leading provider of health related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) .
Position: Disability Analyst
Location: Golders Green, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday - no nights, weekends or Bank Holidays).
Salary: £34,000 per annum
Benefit: 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Bonus which can exceed £500 per month, Private Healthcare Plan, Pension Scheme, Further Ongoing CPD Training and Internal Courses, Employee Assistance Programme and more.
About the role:
As part of our continued growth and new contract expansion, we are offering exciting opportunities for qualified Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join our established multi-professional team.
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in a consultation centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two week period; followed by an individualised 12-16 week training package to support you through the learning curve.
- You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting.
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC / HCPC / GMC).
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner.
- Strong computer and IT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Skills in report writing is beneficial.
You may have experience of the following: Disability Analyst, Disability Assessor, Paramedic Assessor, Registered General Nurse Assessor, Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Doctor, NMC, HCPC, GMC, Physiotherapist Functional Assessor, etc.