Customer Service Advisor (French Speaking) .
Position: Employment Screening Researcher (French Speaking)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17000 per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema tickets, cycle to work.
Vero Screening are the largest independent employment screening company in the UK. We employ over 170 people in our central Brighton offices and work with clients both within the UK and internationally. We are employment screening specialists and have been trusted partners to our clients for over 13 years. Our comprehensive services range from employee background verifications to criminal record checks. We help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, first time.
About the role:
A fundamental role to the business, our Researchers lay the groundwork to everything we do. Working primarily on the phone, they reach out to third party contacts in both French and English-speaking countries to initiate the referencing process and gather the initial information about candidates.
On a day to day basis, our Researchers:
- Establish contact with employers and institutions through research of the data provided by the Candidate.
- Request educational, professional and employment verifications from HR departments and student records teams, over the phone and by email.
- Initiate checks that include ID verification, directorship and FCA searches.
- Ensure all information gathered is uploaded to our system ready for Screening Coordinators to analyse and report back to clients.
- Professional telephone manner and excellent command of the French and English language (both written and verbal).
- Superb eye for detail and rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection.
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and targets.
- A good standard of keyboard and computer skills is essential as we work in a ‘paperless’ environment where our workflow is driven through our in-house system.
Why work for Vero?
- Our commitment to nurturing talent: We want our people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with us through internal mobility, promotion and our talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Our employee forum initiative gives everyone the opportunity to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes. We also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Employment Researcher, Researcher, Researchers, Recruitment Researcher, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Executive, Customer Service Advisor, etc.