Payroll & Expenses Manager .
We think that Customer Experience should be Brilliant…
As customers ourselves we know how frustrating a poor customer experience can be. At Sabio, we believe that exceptional customer experience offers a better way to live life. We exist to make customer experience brilliant for our clients and their customers.
Our people and expertise enable our clients to harness the latest technology, knowledge and information to improve every customer interaction.
Sabio’s broad expertise in customer experience solutions – from customer journey mapping and user experience design through to technical deployment, ongoing support and engagement analytics – makes the company a unique partner for organisations looking to develop and optimise their digital engagement strategies.
Position: Payroll & Expenses Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Pension, Health & Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, Company discount scheme (Sabio Savers), PRP (Bonus)
About the role:
The overall purpose of Payroll & Expenses Manager is to ensure effective management of all associated accountability within a payroll and expense function to ensure the timely, accurate, and confidential processing and reporting of the group payroll. Initially this will be UK in house payroll and bureau linked Singapore payroll, with a future vision to take on global company payroll duties.
This role of Payroll & Expenses Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate financial processes and procedures are established and followed to achieve efficient and timely operation of the payroll.
- Validate the integrity of the data held within the payroll system & HRIS.
- Update payroll records from authorised changes to personal data.
- Perform variance analyses month-on-month for review with CFO / Group FC.
- Perform monthly reconciliations between payroll system and accounting system and investigate any variances (both income statement and balance sheet).
- Provide reactive and proactive appropriate, timely, accurate pay advice to appropriate parties.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, incl. benefit brokers and bureaus, on all queries.
- Assist with commission calculations and reconciliations in line with approved company scheme.
- Process and pay expense claims in line with company and HMRC policies.
- Calculate, produce and file all statutory returns, including PSA, P11D etc.
- Maintain payroll and expense guidelines by updating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Assist with development and implementation of commission schemes.
- Assist with annual pay review calculations and implementation.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes and deduction.
- Embed the organisations objectives, plans and chosen organisational culture.
- Completing fiscal year end procedures accurately and on time.
- Comply with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in managing payroll and expense systems.
- Experience of drafting, implementing and managing payroll, travel and expense policies.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Experience with commission schemes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrable responsibility for ensuring the accurate processing of payments to employees, HMRC and any relevant 3rd party.
- Fully knowledgeable on HMRC pension regulations, employment tax and expense claims. Knowledge of international regulations would be advantageous.
- Past working knowledge of government initiatives e.g. auto enrolment, apprenticeship levy.
Please note that any offers of employment with Sabio will be subject to a vetting procedure, which may consist of one or more of the following; CRB, financial background and reference checks. This procedure will commence once the offer of employment has been accepted.
Strictly No Agencies, any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.
You may have experience of the following: Payroll and Expenses Manager, Payroll Manager, Expenses Manager, Payroll Specialist, Group Payroll Manager, Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant, Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, etc.