IT Support Analyst (CRM) .
Perfect Image is a leading IT solutions provider based in Newcastle upon Tyne with over 27 years of expertise. We work closely with clients to define, implement and support IT solutions which will help to make them drive commercial success. To continue to meet the growing needs of our current and future clients, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven MS Dyanmics CRM / SharePoint professional to join our growing Applications Support team. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the successful candidate to gain in-depth experience of a wide range of clients across varying industries with an incredibly strong focus around continued development and promotion.
Position: CRM / SharePoint Support Analyst
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus Company bonus scheme.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, profit and performance related bonus, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
The post holder is responsible for the provision of application support and maintenance to internal IT users and external customers IT business systems and applications. Providing technical support to application queries, ensuring incidents are resolved in an efficient and professional manner in line with service level agreements. Fundamental to the role is the ability to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, oral and organisational skills, whilst delivering accurate technical resolutions to issues.
In this role you’ll have the freedom to explore and provide the best solutions for our clients and, in turn, develop your technical and application skills by supporting some challenging and interesting products and technologies. We will offer you the ability to grow and progress within the company which will open up career opportunities to you.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A good level of IT knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience which includes client senior executives, IT managers and end-users.
- Ability to take proactive steps in managing incidents and requests, handle multiple calls at the same time.
- Ability to support all elements of Dynamics 365 and Office 365 implementations including server and client installs, data migration exercises, system upgrades and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Experience in or hunger to learn new skills and technologies specifically Dynamics 365 and Office 365 that will support your ability to deliver excellent supporting and consultancy services to clients.
- Application systems experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solutions, both in client / server and web environments.
- Occasional working away from home may be required.
- ITIL Experience.
- Microsoft Sever 2012 / 2016.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 365.
- Microsoft CRM Applications 2011 / 2013 / 2015 / 2016 / 365.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Online.
- OneDrive for Business.
- Knowledge of web programming languages and development methodologies.
- Operating infrastructure – familiar with IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc.).
You may have experience of the following: Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support, Systems Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Applications Support, Support Analyst, Network Support, CRM, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Office 365, etc.