Marketing Assistant .
At Nexudus we believe passionately in the global co-working revolution and in particular the values built round working as a community making connections, sharing space, resources and ideas. In 2012 two good friends fell in love with the concept so much they started Nexudus to enable co-working to spread. Our highly rated cloud-based co-working management software is designed to help businesses manage their co-working spaces and shared office space. But more importantly we are not just helping businesses, we are helping build communities.
Since then, both we and the market have grown. Our SaaS solution is used in over 56 countries with over 350,000 end users. But we are still at the beginning of our journey and the market is growing very fast. We are looking to bring on board new talent to be part of our team and help us grow.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: South West London
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: Gym membership; Annual training budget to develop your skills; Flexi-time - avoid rush hours; 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus 1 day for each completed year of service.
About the role:
We want to be the number one co-working Software as a Service provider in the market. You will be helping us build awareness, interest and ultimately new customer leads. But also, we are looking for continuous engagement with existing clients to ensure they are getting the most out of our solutions and we continue to delight them.
You will help us achieve this by creating content for Social Media campaigns, Marketing collaterals, PR and assisting the Sales team. You will be exposed to many different marketing activities including, but not limited to, email marketing, SEO, PR, copywriting, ad-hoc support, events and social media.
You will report directly to the marketing leader and have direct contact with other stakeholders including the company directors, product and sales teams.
- Creating compelling copy for various marketing channels (Social media, email marketing, website, blogs, press releases etc.).
- Day to day management of various social channels and scheduling content.
- Building up email audiences & content for email campaigns.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events.
- Work closely with sales teams to co-ordinate marketing activities.
- Monitor all marketing leads and analyse them with the help of the Marketing Leader.
- Produce relevant marketing KPI’s.
- Support SEO strategy and optimisation.
- Undertake general marketing administrative tasks as required.
- You will have experience of working in-house or agency marketing ideally across social media, digital and direct marketing.
- You are a passionate about marketing and the power of developing and delivering content digitally through various platforms.
- You are looking for a fast-growing company where you can be exposed to all areas of the business and hone your skills as a marketing professional.
- 2+ years’ marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong copywriting skills.
- Experience of working with various social media platforms.
- You are passionate about marketing, proactive and highly-organised.
- A good general understanding of google analytics.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Email Marketing or other marketing tools – mailchimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot etc.
- Experience of managing Google (B2B) Adwords activity.
- Previous experience of working with Photoshop.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Editor, etc.