Customer Service Representative .
At Nabuh Energy, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a customer service representative, you’ll be the our representative responsible for providing first class, friendly and knowledgeable service for every customer that contacts us via Voice, Chat or Email.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Sheffield (commutable from Chesterfield, Doncaster, Barnsley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
Salary: £17,500 per annum
About the role:
You’ll help us to support our customers’ needs by taking ownership of their queries and build relationships.
We’ll give you all the training you need to set you up for a successful journey with us. You’ll find yourself learning about us and the way we look after our customers by shadowing existing colleagues and spending time in our classroom.
Once trained, you’ll find yourself:
- Confidently ensure our customer journey is 5 star and give them the right direction, or responding to their questions.
- Understanding their needs and building relationships in order to deliver the legendary service we expire to be.
- Helping our customers with their account, you’ll describe key features, benefits and recommend the most suitable products and services for their energy needs.
- Talking to different people and handling lots of different types of conversations, from taking ownership of answering simple questions to handling complex problems.
- Making sure you manage daily tasks efficiently, ensuring you’re doing the right thing in the right way when interacting with our customers.
- Being an advocate delivering our core objectives Teamwork, Respect, Honesty and Integrity.
- As a minimum, someone who will always put our customer’ interest first.
- A great listener, sociable and enjoy communicating with people.
- Someone who enjoys building relationships, a team player and can be empathetic.
- Computer literate, so you can use some of our digital tools and systems to support our members.
- A problem solver who loves a bit of a challenge.
- Aware of energy products, Don’t worry - We’ll train you on our fantastic, products and systems.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, etc.