Business Development Manager .
The NRG group has built an excellent reputation for providing quality fleet services since its formation in 2005. The company is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of its existing and prospective customers by engineering innovative and bespoke solutions for every requirement. We currently have a network of workshops throughout the UK maintaining over 5000 vehicles providing routine maintenance and body repairs.Our people are passionate at what they do and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Our large fleet includes a range of waste handling trucks, commercial vehicles and plant machinery. As a result of increasing demand, we are expanding our UK sales operation and seek an additional Business Development Manager to further strengthen our presence across the Midlands Region.
This is an opportunity to join an acquisitive, growing organisation experiencing a period of expansion and growth and seeking to bolster its talent pool.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Midlands - West Midlands, Northants, Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Bucks, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: First class remuneration package including a competitive salary, generous commission scheme, company car, workplace pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits normally associated with a growing group of companies
- Develop further relationships and revenue streams with an existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Develop relationships with a wide variety of customers and clients
- Work closely with the Head Office and senior team members to ensure all forecasting is realistic and targets achieved
- Submit and follow up quotations to new and potential customers
- Manage both customer expectations and the relationship with the customer from lead to implementation.
- Identify and support bid & tender management for larger opportunities
- A field sales person with a proven track record of success looking to develop their career with a profitable group of companies who are able to offer potential career opportunities
- Knowledge of the Fleet management, Tyre services, Waste or Hire markets would be advantageous, but is not essential: it is the quality of the applicant that is more important
- Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Influencing skills and experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills
- A passion and drive to succeed with a bias towards New Business Development
We want someone who is driven to succeed and has the ability to recognise the opportunities and develop them.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Management, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Manager, BDM etc.