Product Manager (Retail / FMCG) .
Our Product function is the melting pot of commercial strategy, data and creative. Working across Category, Trading, Creative and Operations, they get under the skin of customer expectation to develop product strategy. Effortlessly combining emotion and creativity with data and insight to continuously improve, innovate and maximise product and profitability.
Position: Product Manager
Location: Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Understanding your retailer and their unique shopper needs, you’ll develop products identifiable with the brand, customer and channel. From Gift Wrap, Occasion Cards and Accessories you will use the overall product framework to create an unique range architecture for the coming seasons.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Effectively managing end to end NPD to specified critical date paths.
- Using Shopper, Market and Category insight understanding to inform product development.
- Developing SKU (Product) level brief with creative.
A seasoned multi-tasker, who is well versed in product development and passion about delivering shopper focused product solutions, you’ll:
- Have a previous experience of Product development, ideally within a FMCG sector.
- Have a full understanding of product engineering and costing.
- Experience in end to end NPD process management from idea generation, competitor and sales analysis stage through to product in-store launch.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with people with varying agenda and levels of authority.
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to learn.
- Be comfortable with using your own initiative and managing ambiguity.
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Product Manager, Product Management, NPD, New Product Development, New Product Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Continuous Improvement, Product Operations Manager, Project Manager, Retail, FMCG, etc.