We’re the personal injury law firm that’s completely focused on you and your claim. We’ve taken the best of 25 years’ legal expertise within our Group and combined it with a fresh approach to compensation. One delivered with compassion and care.
Position: Operations Support Administrator
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Our Operations Support Administrator will be responsible for the management of all incoming and outgoing post, ensuring all files are up to date with the relevant documentation to assist in the delivery of a superior consumer journey.
They will also be responsible for the daily support functions of the Operations Support team. This includes the running of the Floor as part of the Floor Manager role. In addition to assisting the Operations Support Team Manager in the business change cycle.
- Open and sort all incoming post, ensuring accurate distribution.
- Scan all incoming documents on to the system, allocating to the correct files.
- Securely destroy documentation in line with our retention policy.
- Manage the printing of all outgoing post, ensuring any inaccuracies are logged and corrected.
- Provide assistance in performing administrative duties and dealing with consumer queries.
- Assist in the daily Floor Management function.
- Scope out necessary business changes liaising with Change ambassadors. Feeding back findings to Operational Support Team Manager, and facilitating change through the business ATA process.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with high volumes.
- Be adaptable and able to respond quickly to change.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Understand and work towards business KPI’s.
- Display excellent customer service skills.
- Have strong IT competence using multiple systems interchangeably.
You may have experience of the following: Operations Support Administrator, Support Administrator, Operations Administrator, Operations Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.