Sales Graduate Programme .
We think that Customer Experience should be Brilliant…
As customers ourselves we know how frustrating a poor customer experience can be. At Sabio, we believe that exceptional customer experience offers a better way to live life. We exist to make customer experience brilliant for our clients and their customers.
Sabio’s broad expertise in customer experience solutions – from customer journey mapping and user experience design through to technical deployment, ongoing support and engagement analytics – makes the company a unique partner for organisations looking to develop and optimise their digital engagement strategies.
Position: Sales Graduate Programme
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Are you passionate about technology and business? Would you like to be part of an innovative and growing organisation?
If you are ready to grow with us, we are looking for 3 dynamic, pro-active self-starters who are eager to learn and develop into a sales role.
Our graduate opportunities are within our London based sales team and provide an opportunity to work in collaboration with one of our main partners – Avaya, and participating in the Avaya Graduate Academy Programme at the same time as working full time for Sabio.
Sabio Group have a Diamond Edge status partner accreditation with Avaya who are a global leader in the provision of digital communications software and services.
This is an opportunity to develop your career as one of our next generation sales leaders in a highly dynamic, international environment. This is a one-year graduate programme with the commitment of a full-time position following the programme based on your performance during the year.
During this Sales Graduate programme you will spend 40% of your time learning through the Avaya Academy and 60% of your time learning with Sabio with the support of a dedicated mentor to support your development in the following areas:
- Learn about the sales cycle from opportunity discovery to closure.
- Build relationships with customers and business partners and understand Sabio’s internal processes and sales support systems.
- Actively develop your technical selling skills along with overall Sabio / Avaya product and solution knowledge.
- Shadow sales professionals and get close to our clients and partners to understand and address their business needs.
- Understand how to manage client and partner meetings and build relationships.
- Gain experience of working virtually with international teams.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Experience or exposure to cloud services and technologies will be an advantage.
- Fluent in local language – both written and spoken, and strong business English – both written and spoken.
Please note that any offers of employment with Sabio will be subject to a vetting procedure, which may consist of one or more of the following; CRB, financial background and reference checks. This procedure will commence once the offer of employment has been accepted.
Strictly No Agencies, any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Sales Executive, Business Development, Trainee, Graduate Scheme, Sales Executive, Graduate Account Manager, Junior Sales Executive, Trainee Account Manager, Graduate Sales, Junior Account Manager, Trainee Sales, Business Development Executive, etc.