Business Administration Apprentice .
Position: Business Administration Apprentice
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £12000 to £15000 per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema, cycle to work.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has opened for someone with a confident, sunny disposition to join our team on a permanent basis, Monday to Friday.
This is a varied role that ensures the smooth running of our fun and vibrant office.
- Handling the incoming post.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Responding to facilities related emails.
- Helping arrange contractors for repairs and building maintenance.
- Ordering consumables such as stationery and refreshments.
- Coordinating office recycling and confidential waste disposal.
- Organising meeting room bookings.
- Arranging travel bookings for client visits.
- Ensuring the office is always kept clean, tidy and presentable.
- Minimum GCSC English and Maths at grade 4 / C or above
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Pro-active can-do attitude, with the ability use your own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver an excellent service.
- A good standard of keyboard and computer skills is essential, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism, strong attention to detail and data management.
- Although no formal qualifications (other than GCSEs) are required, candidates with relevant qualifications / experience will be considered first.
Why work for Vero?
- Our commitment to nurturing talent: We want our people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with us through internal mobility, promotion and our talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Our employee forum initiative gives everyone the opportunity to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work. We also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
Vero Screening are the largest independent employment screening company in the UK. We employ over 170 people in our central Brighton offices and work with clients both within the UK and internationally. We are employment screening specialists and have been trusted partners to our clients for over 13 years. Our comprehensive services range from employee background verifications to criminal record checks. We help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, first time.
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Business Administration Apprentice, Administration Apprentice, Apprenticeships, Admin Assistant, Apprenticeship, Trainee Scheme, Office Junior, Administrator, Trainee, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Assistant, Trainee Administrator, Junior, Business Administration, Apprentice etc.