Customer Support Officer .
Do you want to work for a company that wants a world where people have the freedom to live life to the full, in a place of their choice? Then Tunstall is for you!
Tunstall was the first to develop alarm systems for older people and has continued to lead the market ever since. With a team of almost 3,000 employees operating in 17 countries across the world, Tunstall works with health professionals and social care providers daily, to provide support to help manage long term health conditions and provide person-centred care.
Tunstall has pioneered the use of technology to enable independent living, supporting more than five million people and their families across the world. Through our regional response centres this enables us to develop digital solutions that enhance independent living and improve efficiencies in clinical care.
Position: Customer Support Officer
Location: Whitley, Goole, DN14 0HR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 12-hour shifts, 7am to 7pm on a 4 on 4 off basis
Salary: £19,891.50 per annum
Benefits: 24 days holidays + bank holidays, up to 9% combined pension contribution, free eye tests, cycle to work scheme, subsidised canteen, free car parking
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Customer Support Officer. You will be responsible for efficiently and effectively allocating work to field engineers based on resource availability, ensuring work is responded to within contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring all requests are logged on an in-house ERP system with correct and accurate information
- Coordinating engineer leave requests and creating daily and on-call working rosters based on availability
- Liaising with third parties where subcontract labour is used for specialist work or in remote areas of the UK
- Creating preventative maintenance visit schedules and booking appointments in line with contractual obligations
- Utilising an appointment booking system to manage the attendance of engineers to Managed Service requests, return visits and visits where access restrictions are in place
- Producing quotations for chargeable work
- Obtaining order numbers and invoicing chargeable works
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal efficiently and professionally with all customers
- Clear and friendly telephone voice
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Experienced and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of scheduling, diary management or administration
- Experience of working in a call centre/contact centre environment
- Knowledge of BaaN ERP, Fieldforce IQ and the Cognito operating system is desirable A recognised customer service qualification is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Customer Support Officer, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, etc.