Administrator / Office Management .
This role is with the UK market leader in its field of software and related professional services for the public sector and associated private contractors. The company is part of a US-based technology group.
Position: Administrator / Office Management
Location: Twickenham, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22k to £26k per annum + bonus
About the role:
The jobholder will play a key role helping the company’s commercial team to support our existing customer base and prospective customers. The role includes vital commercial operational activities for the organisation including events organisation and managing our licence renewal process with all current clients. The role would provide an excellent and varied opportunity for an experienced office administrator or office manager.
- Renew existing contracts.
- Produce and distribute monthly customer support statements.
- Arrange client and trade events.
- Maintain and develop market intelligence in our CRM system.
- Provide core company information to sales team for tender submissions.
Candidates are likely to have a combination of office administration or office management experience and be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products.
- Comfortable working with MS Excel.
- Comfortable with other MS office products.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- High standard of written communication.
- Ability to work well with customers, commercial staff and technical staff.
- Full UK driving licence preferred and willingness to travel to several events a year.
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Admin, Lead Administrator, Administration Executive, Admin Officer, Administration Officer, Admin Executive, Administration, Administration Support, etc.