Mobile Cleaner .
Nviro offers a stimulating and friendly working environment where no day is the same, with a chance to be part of a collaborative, family-spirited and growing business, where you will be able to develop your skills even further.
As a Cleaning Operative you will receive a full induction, on the job training, specialist skills training and career development, along with the latest innovative cleaning equipment in the industry.
Position: Mobile Specialist Cleaner
Location: East Sussex - BN7 BN8, BN9, BN20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27. RH16 and 18. TN5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21, 22, 31, 32, 33,34, 37, 38, 39 and 40.
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 4 hours per day, Flexible
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Benefits: Flexible, Company van provided
About the role:
The Mobile Cleaner will undertake cleaning duties on a regular basis in agreed geographical area at a range of client premises. This is a flexible role to cover morning or evening shifts as required, and own transport to sites is essential.
- To undertake either individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of premises to ensure they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will range depending on the site specification but may include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting designated areas and fixtures and fittings, cleansing of hygiene areas including toilets and associated facilities.
- To use a wide variety of cleaning equipment, including electrically powered equipment and cleaning agents / chemicals.
- Duties may also include other periodic tasks e.g., wall washing, carpet cleaning, resurfacing of floors, washing furniture and internal window cleaning.
- To ensure the locking and unlocking of doors on client premises and setting alarms, as necessary.
- To ensure the completion of paperwork covering variations, stock ordering, quality control systems, etc.
- To carry out duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974) and Nviro’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To deliver cleaning materials and equipment as directed by the Line Manager.
- To carry out cover duties, as directed by the Line Manager.
- To supervise cleaning operatives, ensuring that the client’s specification / cleaning requirements are consistently achieved and set resource levels are being adhered to.
- To undertake and complete the company’s internal quality monitoring systems.
- To liaise with client representatives, ensuring that their requirements are being effectively met.
- The level of customer satisfaction with respect to the cleaning services provided.
- Compliance with the cleaning specification and Company procedures.
- The level of individual’s response and performance to reasonable requests from on-site supervisor or Line Manager.
- BICS / NVQ Qualification, or equivalent.
- An understanding of cleaning methods.
- An underlying knowledge of the Health and Safety Issues involved in contract cleaning.
- Sound experience in a cleaning environment.
- The ability to communicate, in English, clearly and concisely.
- Proactive about their own learning and development.
- Commitment to the role.
- A proactive attitude.
- Able to show Discretion.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A high level of personal presentation.
- Possess a full, current driving licence.
- Able to commit to flexible working hours.
- A proficient knowledge of using industrial cleaning machines.
- Supervisory experience.
You may have experience of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Commercial Cleaner, School Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Mobile Cleaner, etc.