Assistant Company Secretary / Company Secretarial Asssistant .
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Position: Assistant Company Secretary
Location: Bristol, South West
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per day
Salary: £Competitive commensurate with experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.
About the role:
The role will involve responsibility for day-to-day company secretarial support functions, working closely with the Group Company Secretary and other members of the Company Secretariat to maintain an efficient and professional company secretariat function across the Group. The role offers the opportunity to help establish and develop new systems and processes, working closely with the legal and commercial teams to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Company secretarial management of around 140 corporate entities using Blueprint OneWorld, including filing of CS01s and other statutory documentation.
- Assist with the statutory account process, including drafting letters of support, monitoring and updating the tracker and arranging signature.
- Preparation and distribution of agenda and board packs for a portfolio of companies and on behalf of other team members.
- Planning of board meetings including liaison with internal and external stakeholders, attendance and taking minutes.
- Preparation and filing of documents with Companies House to comply with statutory requirements.
- Preparation of intragroup loans and other agreements as well as preparation and issue of loan note documents and maintenance of loan note registers.
- Coordination and preparation of responses to ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requests.
- Preparation and maintenance of bank mandates.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of changes within Company law.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- A good standard of general education
- Be studying for ICSA qualification with the intention of becoming a qualified Chartered Secretary
- Experience of attending meetings and minute taking.
- Previous experience in a Company Secretarial role and knowledge of the PFI industry would be advantageous.
Some occasional travel to other offices may be required.
We are looking to appoint an organised individual who is team orientated but able to work independently. You will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work with discretion.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Company Secretary, Chartered Secretary, Corporate Governance, Company Secretarial Administrator, Company Secretary, ICSA, Deputy Company Secretary, Junior Company Secretary etc.