CRM and Analytics Manager .
The Barbour story began in 1894 in South Shields in the North East of England. Founder John Barbour began supplying oilskins and other garments to protect the growing community of sailors, fishermen and dockers. These first weatherproof items quickly established Barbour’s reputation for innovation and quality.
Today, Barbour remains a fifth-generation family business. Under the leadership of Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, Barbour has grown into a lifestyle brand offering a wardrobe of stylish functional clothing and footwear for men, women and children inspired by the unique values of the British countryside.
Position: CRM and Analytics Manager
Location: Barbour House, South Shields
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications: 16th June, 2019
About the role:
The CRM & Analytics Manager is responsible for leading all CRM and email activity to ensure global customer retention and management objectives are met throughout the business.
The post holder will have responsibility for improving the company’s efficacy of all marketing campaigns, bringing added value to the current e-marketing programs through the use of data. A champion for data capture throughout retail and ecommerce, ensuring best practices, appropriate training and education with relevant teams.
- Power user of the core CRM data system and compliant processes.
- Responsible for regional data hygiene, standardisation, validation and de-duping activities, including Regional DSR and GDPR requests.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production and dissemination of regional CRM reports.
- Working with Business Process Owners and ensure compliance within Brand and at retail.
- Responsible for standard and bespoke selections for the region covering both email and direct mail.
- Create relevant 121 communications across the region by understanding customer behaviour and global CRM profiles.
- Co-ordinate and plan alongside the Global Ecomm & Digital Manager lifecycle programs across different CRM multichannel campaigns (DM, e-mail, SMS, Social Media).
- Implement and build multi-level programs and specific actions and journeys for different customer profiles.
- Drive and continually develop e-CRM email communications personalisation.
- Work with the Global Ecom & Digital Manager to aggressively analyse and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Proactively make recommendations for campaign improvements & efficiencies.
- Demonstrate ROI on key initiatives.
- Utilise and create timely and accurate CRM reporting to manage performance and ensure the continuing success of various projects.
- Work to develop scalable acquisition programs and partnerships with a view to database growth, focusing on the future development of a loyalty programme.
- Robust CRM experience from another retail business, premium a plus.
- Has managed data selections and campaigns at an operational level preferably through CRM data systems – direct experience of using query based, relational database systems is an advantage.
- Delivered data driven marketing communications – email and direct marketing, social campaigns.
- Technical experience of current best-practice email builds and personalisation devices.
- Able to manage and co-ordinate people across different departments for a common goal.
- Data savvy individual, understands the practical application of data to marketing execution and seen as an excel super user.
- Comfortable being hands on, able to educate the wider team and influence stores and retail teams.
- Can work with IT, third party suppliers and local Marketing teams equally well to execute CRM Programmes and seasonal marketing initiatives.
- Can manage and oversee end to end marketing campaigns, particularly e-communications.
- Curious, technology oriented and enthusiastic.
- Strong analytical mind with interrogative qualities.
- Champion of client experience.
You may have experience of the following: CRM Manager, CRM Analyst, Analytics Manager, Digital Marketing, CRM and Analytics Manager, Data Analyst, Database Analyst, Communications Manager, Social Campaigns, Campaigns Manager, Analyst, etc.