Sales Manager .
Casagrande UK sell new and used foundation piling, drilling, and tunneling machines from the Casagrande Group and other leading manufacturers of construction equipment such as Hutte, TM Bohrtechnik, Eurodrill, TEC System, PTC Fayat and HD Engineering.
Casagrande Group are a world-leading manufacturer of foundation equipment, based in Italy, producing large diameter piling machines, equipment for diaphragm walls, small diameter drilling rigs, machines for tunneling, grouting plants & pumps and hydraulic crawler cranes.
Casagrande machinery is used every day on major construction sites around the world, helping to construct all types of buildings, tunnels and structures.
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Westcott, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Flexibility to work remotely / from home office.
Salary: Base salary £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) plus commission, company car and benefits
About the role:
The Sales Manager will lead UK & Ireland sales for drilling equipment and mini piling. You will build strong relationships with existing customer base and suppliers to develop and sell standard and bespoke equipment for the UK market.
- Actively manage existing customer base building strong and effective long-term strategic working relationships.
- Identify and develop new customer opportunities and upsell growth in existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of customer needs and have the technical expertise to advise on appropriate solutions.
- Effectively communicate customer requirement to suppliers and technical teams to ensure the delivery of the best possible machinery.
- Demonstrate and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of Casagrande UK’s products services and capabilities.
- Develop and execute an effective sales and account management strategy.
- Respond to customer emails and enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for accurate and on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals and reporting of sales activity to MD.
- Experienced Sales Manager or Sales Engineer with strong sales, account development and account management experience.
- Knowledge of construction plant required and prior experience in the foundation or soil investigation drilling machinery sector is preferred.
- Proven track record in construction sales selling a technical product is required.
- Track record of building strong customer relationships and a results orientated approach to sales and business development.
- Ability to communicate effectively from site to director level, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to listen to client and customer needs and interpret them effectively.
- Solid IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft products.
- Experience of embedding and effectively working with customer relationship management systems. Experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in the engineering and construction industry.
- The ability to speak Italian or German is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Excellent problem solving skills and can-do approach to challenges.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy.
- Commitment to developing your personal expertise and product training.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, etc.