Applications Administrator .
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ.
Awarded the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of ‘honesty’, ‘simplicity’ and ‘responsibility’, we would love to hear from you.
Position: Application Support Quality Assessor
Location: Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible
Salary: £18,000 + bonus
About the role:
You will support the Application Support Team Manager in ensuring that the business complies with its obligations, in relation to regulatory bodies and applicable legislation. To conduct detailed checks on tasks and calls to ensure that the Pure standard are maintained.
- Conduct weekly checks for all team members on the Application Support Team.
- Monitor monthly call assessments for all team members on the Application Support Team.
- Monitoring and identifying trends to ensure individuals are compliant.
- Identify areas where process / procedure haven’t been followed.
- Take responsibility in providing clear and concise feedback on a weekly and monthly basis, to the team, managers and senior management.
- Accountable for remedial actions to be completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all compliance records are maintained and accurate.
- Undertake additional audit activities as required.
- Keep up to date with all products and to have a good understanding of lending criteria across all departments.
- Comply with FCA regulations.
- Comply with company standards and policies, Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure.
- Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks and duties requested by the Manager.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt when providing feedback to individual team members.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- IT Literate (Word / Excel / Outlook / In House Systems).
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in a QA / auditing role.
- 1 or more years of experience in the Financial Services Sector.
- An understanding of the FCA and financial regulation.
- Experience in the mortgage lending field and in particular the Lifetime Mortgage.
You may have experience of the following: Data Entry, Team Assistant, Administration, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Quality, Team Administrator, Admin Executive, Application Support, Team Administrator, Application Administrator, Data Administrator, etc.