HR and Facilities Manager .
Job Title – HR and Facilities Manager
Location – RH4 1HJ Dorking
Salary – £38K – 45K + excellent bonus and benefits package
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Human Resources
Trentham Invest is based in Dorking, Surrey. We specialise in providing relationship based independent financial advice. We work to understand what is really important to our clients. We provide advice on a wide range of financial matters with particular expertise in pensions and investments.
We are looking for a highly professional, competent, experienced and efficient HR and Facilities Manager, to join our management team – is this you? This role will support the company by ensuring that our HR and H&S policies and procedures are developed to the highest standard, implemented and maintained to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and facilities management of the Trentham Office.
As the HR & Facilities Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Human Resources Management - being the go-to person in relation to employment and personnel at Trentham. - Responsibility for all personnel documentation and processes as well as ensuring that all policies and procedures are up to date in line with UK legislation.
- Payroll preparation - working closely with our external payroll provider.
- Facilities management – as the first point of contact for all matters arising in relation to the management of the office including stock ordering, maintenance and responsible key holder.
- Health & Safety management - you will be the competent person ensuring that all current H&S legislation is adopted and all policies and procedures are in line with this legislation.
This is a new and exciting role within Trentham Invest and therefore we are looking for an adaptable candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a Human Resources role or an Operations Manager role which has touched on all areas of HR and be confident to be the go-to person in this area.
- Reasonable understanding of finance to take on the payroll responsibilities
- A pragmatic and sensible to approach to H&S.
You will be keen and willing to learn within the role. You may have a background of the following Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Personnel Manager, Office Manager, Operations Manager, NEBOSH, Facilities Manager, Health & Safety etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 6th July 2019.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.