Business Development Manager .
AutoProtect is a growing business looking for people to grow the business and push it forward!
AutoProtect provide mechanical breakdown warranties and other insurance products to vehicle owners across the UK, Europe and beyond. These are sold via vehicle retailers of all types and sizes and since 2004, leading manufacturers have awarded AutoProtect a variety of business and many of the leading dealer groups and over 3000 independent vehicle retailers have elected to carry products from our broad, flexible range.
Position: New Business Development Manager
Location: Home-based, Travel throughout Birmingham (South)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The New Business Development Manager will expand our dealer based across a designated region. To drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our dealer partners.
The position will require developing a new portfolio of clients so an enjoyment and drive for new business development is key as well as managing the client once on board.
- Develop a growth strategy to maximize sales from the Birmingham / Midlands region.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify, secure and nurture new partnerships.
- Promote the Company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Understand all aspects of insurance product regulations for FCA requirements (training can be given).
- Ensure Dealers are aware of FCA and internal compliance requirements.
- Other reasonable duties as required.
Excellent organisational and time-management skills. Resilient and adaptable. Ability to build effective relationships. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate meaningfully at all levels. Ability to influence colleagues and customers cross functionally with no reporting lines.
Significant experience in a similar role; Full Clean UK Driving Licence; Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, etc.