Finance Assistant .
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: Finance Assistant
Location: Bury, Head Office
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday plus buy / sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA – Private medical insurance, Sponsored car schemes, 5% non-contributory pension scheme, Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies, Death in service insurance
About the role:
The Finance Assistant will process AP documents, respond to both AP and AR enquiries and assist the team with everyday tasks. You will ensure all overhead invoices are approved and follow the CBS process. Assist the finance team with monthly accruals and MI information.
The Finance Department are responsible for providing key financial information for the CBH Group Management and Directors and the team are committed to the delivery of a high quality service.
- Process overhead and vehicle invoices in line with the businesses purchasing process.
- Ensure monthly overhead accruals analysis is completed.
- Work closely with suppliers to resolve invoicing variances.
- Perform regular accounts payable statement reconciliations.
- Pay maintenance invoices and car fines by credit card.
- Regular credit card transaction processing.
- Work closely with suppliers to resolve any invoicing variances.
- Proactively collaborate with the team to make suggestions for improvements where possible in our processes.
- Assist with accounts receivable administration tasks.
- Assist with monitoring the accounts payable email queries.
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks within the finance team.
- Play a key role in ensuring the team achieves its KPI’s.
- Finance / Accounting training or qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of AP and AR processes and procedures.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Word and Intermediate level MS Excel.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to working in a rapidly growing business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Assistant , Accounts Assistant , Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable Assistant, AAT, Accounting Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance, Finance Officer, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Bookkeeper, Invoicing, Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger, Graduate, etc.