Marketing Assistant .
Our client is an online merchandiser providing a vast array of equestrian and country style clothing, footwear and accessories for the rider and everything needed for the horse along with the personal touch. Their highly knowledgeable team have over 68 years equestrian experience with a keen interest in outdoor and country life and believe their customers deserve the finest products and equipment, delivered in the best way, without compromising on quality, price or service.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Olney, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Full time or Part Time (minimum of 25 hours per week), 8:30am – 5:00pm
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday, including bank holidays; Pension auto-enrolment; Friendly and inclusive working environment; Work social events; Parking onsite; Casual dress code (you are not required to wear company clothing however it is encouraged)
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team to assist the Head of Marketing and the Graphic Designer in carrying out various tasks on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will have an interest in riding or the outdoors, as well as holding a high level of planning and organisation skills to ensure the business’s marketing and social media is constantly at the highest standard.
These tasks will be expected from the successful individual; however, it is not a comprehensive list and other tasks may be requested as and when required.
- E-Mail Marketing – scheduling, planning, creating the initial template, copy, analysis.
- Social Media Management – content, copy, engaging with our followers.
- Tidy up imagery for the website.
- Assisting with event planning and organising.
- Website copy.
- General marketing administration.
- Blog planning and writing.
- IT competent, including Microsoft word and excel.
- Photoshop skills, desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Good time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and highly motivated.
- Basic equine knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of some country pursuits.
- Highly organised, willing to show initiative and be a self-starter.
- Copy writing / creative writing experience, desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Social Media.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.