IT Technician .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: IT Technician
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £17500 - £20000
Closing date for applications: 18th June, 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entry Level IT Technician to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding IT Department.
We are looking to recruit an IT Technician who will be responsible for providing customer service and 1st line support to internal and external Intersurgical users.
The successful candidate will work as a part of the helpdesk team to resolve IT incidents ensuring service provision to the business.
This would be a great role for someone looking to start their career in IT.
- Microsoft certification in Windows OS (or working towards, or willing to certify).
- Experience in / of working in IT and Server support environment.
- Experience in / of working administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory administration (adding, removing users, resetting passwords etc.).
- General server support experience.
- Good communication.
- Good people skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required to support the facility.
You may have experience of the following: IT Technician, IT Support Technician, Systems Administrator, Technical Support, Desktop Support, Network Administrator, Support Analyst, Helpdesk, 1st line support, etc.