Customer Service Advisor (Claims) .
AutoProtect is a rapidly developing company looking for people to grow the business and push it forward.
AutoProtect provide mechanical breakdown warranties and other insurance products to vehicle owners across the UK, Europe and beyond. These are sold via vehicle retailers of all types and sizes and since 2004, leading manufacturers have awarded AutoProtect a variety of business and many of the leading dealer groups and over 3000 independent vehicle retailers have elected to carry products from our broad, flexible range.
Position: Claims Advisor
Location: Warwick House, Harlow
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri Sat 9 am to 1:00 pm; typically working one in every three weeks.
Salary: £ Competitive
Benefits: Very competitive basic salary, attractive offices, fun and friendly culture, onsite café, regular social events, free parking.
• Currently work in customer services?
• Want to bring your customer service knowledge to a thriving new home?
• Maybe you work in a motor repair shop.
• Ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
This exciting and dynamic role is crucial to us delivering the very best customer experience. The Claims Advisor will properly qualify claims and ensure accurate and speedy resolution giving proper regard to company procedures and customer sensitivities.
We work out of comfortable, modern offices not far from Harlow Town centre with plenty of parking and all the facilities required to make an enjoyable, supportive workplace.
- Provide accurate claims advice across a variety of products.
- Resolve claims across a variety of platforms, telephone, email and online.
- Maintain company service levels.
- Provide support to the sales teams by providing accurate and timely information.
- Provide professional and friendly service.
- Arrange vehicle assessments.
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to discuss the workings of the modern motor vehicle (This is preferred not essential)
- Good PC skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Claims Advisor, Claims Handler, Claims Assessor, Claims Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Agent, Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, etc.