Learning & Development Coordinator .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Learning & Development Assistant
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role:
PIB Group are now looking for an Assistant to provide support and assistance to the PIB Group business with regard to Learning and Development activity and queries. The successful candidate will administer and configure the Athena Learning Management System and provide regular reports to the Head of Learning & Development, and the business as requested. They will also provide a high level of customer service excellence to the HR team and carry out a range of duties to support the smooth running of all L&D programmes and initiatives.
- Provide first line Athena LMS support for all L&D related queries across PIB Group. Ensuring swift query resolution and proactive communications with customers at all times. To support in the configuration of Learning pathways and assessments.
- Provide an efficient transactional L&D service for course administration including the coordination of all course administration form nominations, registers, course instructions, pre-learning material, to dealing with cancellations and alterations.
- Liaise with PIB Group LMS supplier to resolve queries and request regular updates, and logging and tracking all queries
- Prepare and administer the professional qualifications forms when learning requests are received, including making orders to the relevant professional bodies and keeping a log of all orders.
- Support Learning Needs Analysis activity by issuing surveys, collating results, and ordering results into themes. - Support with the identification of suitable Learning providers to deliver internal programmes.
- Update and issue joining instructions and gather and collate feedback for L&D courses and programmes.
- Prepare accurate monthly, and ad hoc L&D MI reports for Leadership meetings including progress on mandatory learning and CPD completion. At all times comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, and all PIB policies and processes regarding the security of people data and systems.
- Educated to A-Level standard demonstrating a good standard of literacy & numeracy. Experience of working with HR and learning management systems. Experience of working in an L&D administration role.
- An understanding of Learning and Development processes and administration.
- Able to work accurately with a high attention to detail. Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service. Able to support and encourage continuous improvement.
- Good Excel skills and PowerPoint skills.
- Pro-active and organised. Customer oriented, with a ‘right first time’ approach. Resilience in both responding to and adapting to change.
- Degree (or equivalent), in a relevant subject.
- Recognised CIPD qualification.
- Knowledge of Learning & Development processes and lifecycle.
- Design & delivery of L&D courses.
You may have experience of the following: Learning Coordinator, Learning Manager Learning and Development Coordinator, Learning and Development Officer, L&D, L&D Coordinator, Training Officer, Training Coordinator, Talent Coordinator, Talent Management, Learning Management, Supplier Relationship, HR Coordinator, HR Officer, etc.