Web Developer (Full Stack) .
Handepay Ltd are a rapidly expanding Merchant Services company located in Haydock, Merseyside. Due to our success we have recently moved to new purpose built premises encompassing 14,500 sq. ft. of office space where we support 22,000 independent businesses across the UK with their day to day card acceptance requirements. We aim to double our customer base by 2017. As a business we are in a niche market which presents us with the need for high available IT systems that enable the business to operate at a fast pace. Due to our rapid expansion we are looking to further strengthen our IT teams to enhance current installations and roadmap future implementations
Position: Web Developer
Location: Haydock, Merseyside
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experience
About the role:
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding IT department. Using your experience in web dev technologies you will be working closely with the marketing & design department to produce and maintain all of our current and future websites and web services. You will have the responsibility of the full front to back lifecycle of site development and will be expected to assist in recruitment and expand the function as the requirement increases.
- Reports to the IT Director.
- Development of current and future websites.
- Take on new projects.
- Supervision of work schedules as agreed with the project teams.
- Be involved in the planning and dev life cycle of the site(s) development.
- Liaise with our in-house app dev and infrastructure teams on integration projects.
- Keep up to date with latest design and web technologies.
- Comply with PCI DSS & ISO27001 Standards.
- Comply and govern all documentation and testing routines.
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Experience of content management systems (Umbraco 7.0+ preferred)
- Understanding of SEO best practises and accessibility for both desktop and mobile
- Experience using C#, Entity Framework, SQL and SQL Server
- Experience using Azure for website deployment, Git or a similar source control technology
- Experience integrating new technologies with existing systems
- Experience using Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc) and Agile Project Management tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps etc)
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new technologies.
- Highly motivated and passionate about your role
- Deal with changing work priorities.
- Be an active part of and contribute to the dev management team.
- Ability to communicate in an effective, clear and calm manner.
- Take ownership of queries / problems and investigate to resolution.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Liaise with external organisations as necessary
- Experience using Azure scheduled jobs.
- Experience using .NET Core 2.0+ and SharePoint.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme and flexible start and finish times.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, Front End Developer, UI Developer, UX Developer, Front End Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer, Web Developer, Senior Front End Developer, User Experience, Designer, Developer, etc.