Group Maintenance Manager (Serviced Apartments) .
Marlin Apartments is seeking a Group Maintenance Manager with a background in plumbing or electric. The company has been established for just over 15 years, we are privately owned, operating in Serviced Apartments, hotels, fit out and high spec residential and have a number of exciting new projects in the pipeline.
Position: Head of Maintenance
Location: Waterloo, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive, based on experience
Benefits: Annual oyster card for zone 1-2; 20 days of holiday per year, + 8 bank holidays; Extra day of holiday after a year of service; Heavily discounted gym membership; Eye-care voucher; Pension; Yearly corporate parties.
About the role:
Based out of our London office we have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager looking to take their next step, you will have overall control and responsibility for the delivery of planned and reactive service and maintenance of all services within the hotels / buildings, this will include mechanical, electrical and fabric building repairs.
It is expected that the Maintenance Manager will have a practical maintenance background with a high level of commercial acumen.
- Keep detailed records and produce a weekly report on all works activities.
- Leading and developing the team of engineers.
- Monitoring Health & Safety matters.
- Establish an appropriate working relationship with contractors and suppliers.
- To ensure that the work and materials meet and maintain the required standard.
- Proven experience in FM or maintenance environment.
- Technical competence of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services.
- IT literate.
- Proven track record in managing PPM and reactive works.
- Experience leading and developing team members.
- Have meticulous attention to detail when checking work and materials and be technically competent.
You may have experience of the following: Site Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Manager, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Plumber, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Manager, PPM, etc.