Customer Service Administrator (International Team) .
Next is one of the UK’s best known high-street retailers and most established online retailers.
The Next International Department is growing at a rapid rate. They are a unique and diverse team, with lots of opportunity to learn, be creative and move the International Department positively forward.
Position: Administrator (International Team)
Location: Evington, Leicester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week - Must include Saturday, Sunday 7am to 5.30pm & any two weekdays 7am to 3pm.
Salary: £8.65 per hour
Benefits: Quarterly Bonus; 25% staff discount; Travel to work incentive; Up to 70% at our staff shops; Pension; Share-Save; Subsidised canteen; Free parking
Closing Date: Friday 21st June
About the role:
We’re looking for exceptional and enthusiastic people to join our dedicated international Admin Customer Service Team. You will be working in our fantastic contact centre in Leicester that thrives off an upbeat, enjoyable working environment.
You’ll be a part of the International Administration Team working on customer emails and administrative duties that relate to all aspects of their orders, delivery and returns.
- Deal with customer emails using the relevant internal and external systems.
- Liaise with customers and external 3rd parties by phone and email to gather information and data to successfully resolve customer queries and provide exceptional service.
- Create and maintain accurate record whilst recording queries, resolutions and actions.
- Perform a variety of work types and additional administrative duties.
- Work to targets and keep up to date on working reports and correspondence.
- Use departmental information and available resources to provide up to date information to customers, 3rd parties and managers.
With previous experience in customer service and / or administration, you’ll be a team player with excellent communication skills, working in a fast paced environment you’ll be extremely self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail. You'll be up for a challenge, and enjoy sorting out customers' problems so they're able to continue to shop with us.
- Have previous experience in customer service.
- Recognise what ‘Great Customer Service’ is.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft packages including Word & Excel and be able to use a pc in a confident way.
- Excellent communication skills, clear and confident in both written and verbal formats.
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Make considered decisions using information available and sound judgement.
Press the apply button now to start your application. Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If you match our criteria, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone interview to find out more about your job history and more about you as a person.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy.
Full time training to commence Monday 8 July for 4 weeks, please note the training may be based at our call centre in Enderby, Leicester.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Administrator, Administration Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Client Support, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, etc.