Customer Service Advisor – Live Chat .
If you love chatting over messenger, using your online social networks and getting in touch with other businesses over chat, then our Live Chat roles will be second nature to you.
Position: Customer Service Advisor – Live Chat
Location: Gedding Road, Evington
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week, 4 on 3 off: Wednesday - Friday 1pm -11pm Saturday 12pm-8pm; 4 on 3 off: Sunday - Tuesday 1pm -11pm Wednesday 12pm-8pm
Salary: £9.04 per hour
Benefits: Quarterly Bonus; 25% staff discount; Travel to work incentive; Up to 70% at our staff shops; Pension; Share-Save; Subsidised canteen; Free parking
About the role:
We’re looking for exceptional and enthusiastic people to join our brand new dedicated Live Chat Customer Service Team on a temporary to permanent opportunity.
You will be working in our fantastic contact centre in Leicester that thrives off an upbeat, enjoyable working environment.
As part of the Customer Service Team you'll be a brand ambassador providing fun, energetic and exceptional service to our loyal and growing customer base. We provide 3.5 weeks of in-depth, full time paid training to ensure you know everything you need to know to resolve our customer enquiries.
Our Live Chat Customer Service Advisors are the digital voice of our business, and will ensure our customers receive exceptional service at their finger tips.
- Providing quick, effortless and exceptional service to our customers via Live Chat.
- Handling multiple customers at one time.
- Occasionally you will be required to support with phone queries.
- Navigating through various computer systems to look into customers queries, this may require you to speak to the customer via the phone as well as your colleagues in other teams.
- Previous experience in delivering excellent Customer Service (via Live Chat, Face to Face or Call Centre).
- Ability to handle multiple chats at once.
- Excellent PC and typing skills.
- Good spelling and grammar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write non-standard responses using conversational language, as well as applying the right tone, demonstrating a range of interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
4 on 3 off: Wednesday - Friday 1pm -11pm Saturday 12pm-8pm (36 hours)
4 on 3 off: Sunday - Tuesday 1pm -11pm Wednesday 12pm-8pm (36 hours)
Full time training to commence mid July 2019 for 3.5 weeks.
Please note that you will be required to work an additional 4-6 hours for 20 weeks of the year during our peak trading periods (depending on shift pattern).
Press the apply button now to start your application. Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If you match our criteria, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone interview to find out more about your job history and more about you as a person.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy.
In order to apply for this position, you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role within the last 6 months.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Services Representative, Client Support, Customer Service Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Retail Assistant, Retail, Hospitality Assistant, Hospitality, etc.