Quality Assistant .
Mawdsleys, with a history tracing back to 1825, is a pharmaceutical wholesaler with a fast growing international network, supplying medicines to meet patient needs and providing a route to market for manufacturers.
Position: QA & QP Assistant
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,228 per annum
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen within the Quest 22 site for a QA and QP Assistant. The role is a full time permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week.
- Performing a full check of documentation and samples to ensure that each job is suitable for issue to production. This includes overlabelling, clinical trials, comb-pack processing and third-party processing
- Prepare a sample for use as a reference by production staff
- Perform the final product quality check whilst returning the production samples and applying the release labels to the stock
- Perform QA checks on packs with an addressograph label applied, prior to QP release
- Perform QA reviews of batches prior to QP certification and progress deviations using the eQMS where applicable, notifying the QP of any major deviations
- Approval of Batch Packing Records (BPRs), in accordance with QA checklists in place
- Approval of Label placement photographs
- Approval of Labels created, in accordance with BNF, cBNF, PGD, or the EMC
- Generate component specifications as required for new components
- Perform and record checks on incoming components, releasing them for use in Production
- Perform Blank Label release for use in Label print
- Maintain the security of the quarantine area by restricting access and ensuring that the quarantine log is completed accurately
- Provide a periodic Quarantine report to key personnel across the site
- Communicate issues identified to the QPs or Production, generating deviations as required
- Ensuring Quality incidents such as Deviations, for example, are progressed in accordance with set deadlines
- Assist QA Manager, Quality Officers, and QP’s in the progression of deviations found during QA reviews
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word packages (Word and Excel)
- Experience of working within pharmaceutical quality systems and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) an advantage
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- A good customer services approach is required
You may have experience of the following: QA & QP Assistant, QA Assistant, QP Assistant, Quality Control Assistant, Quality Assistant, Quality Assurance Assistant, QA Assistant, Quality Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.