Warehouse Colleague .
Are you looking for a permanent role?
With an opportunity to grow a career?
DHL are looking for over 500 Colleagues to join the team and support M&S to distribute their clothing, home and beauty products.
Position: Warehouse Colleague
Location: Hatfield (commutable from St Albans, Hertford, Cheshunt and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, any 5 days from 7. Rotational and Fixed Day Shifts available (6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm)
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
About the role:
DHL are looking for over 500 Colleagues to join the team and support M&S to distribute their clothing, home and beauty products. Whether you have qualifications, experience or just ready to try something new, we have roles and training available for you in our new warehouse
- Assisting the Warehouse operation to achieve set pick rates
- Assist the operation in the delivery of key performance indicators (KPI's) to meet contractual terms and DHL expectations
- Use the correct MHE equipment as instructed and certified to use and ensure safe systems of work are carried out at all times
- Responsible for the day to day cleanliness of the warehouse including external surroundings
- Contribute to driving customer value by assisting in process improvement and continuous improvement across the warehouse
- To achieve all activity rates in line with the Customers and DHL's expectations
You will have the desire to bring a true commitment to the customer and a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class service.
In addition to this you will have:
- Previous experience of working within a logistic / warehouse environment or similar
- The ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Willingness to learn and achieve goals
As Part Of A Growing DHL Population You Will Receive Access To A Variety Of Our Excellent Benefits Which Could Include:
- On-Site Canteen.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays.
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Excellent Life Insurance Cover.
- Free On-Site Parking.
- Retail Discounts.
- Flexible Working.
- Development Opportunities and MANY MORE.
To become an essential part of everyday life apply now.
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Operative, Order Picker, Stores Person, Warehouse Assistant, Order Packer, Picker, Packer, Distribution Centre Operative, Goods in, Goods Out, Logistics, etc.