Sales Operations Manager .
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business. We employ over 260 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers.
Position: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (commutable from Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Health Allowance, private medical benefits, pension.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to manage and drive the delivery of Service Level Agreements through teams supporting several clients.
Your role will manage the output across multiple new automotive accounts within our business centre in Milton Keynes. The nature of the work will be outsourced business to business sales support, although it is possible that there may be some business to consumer work in the future. Teams will be working to agreed service levels. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team growing and delivering ‘best in class’ services to new clients.
The overall purpose of the role ensure that clients are delighted with our work and the team are performing to their potential.
- The recruitment, motivation and development of the team(s).
- The implementation of new projects.
- Working with key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure expectations are realistic and met.
- Maintain an environment of best practice where attention to detail and accuracy is vital (both self and team).
- Ensure all key processes are mapped and the SLA’s in place are measured, monitored and reported on.
- Setting and managing key performance indicators and sales targets for the team, in line with clients’ expectations.
- Ensuring margins are maintained and budgets are achieved.
- Proven Operations Managers with experience of working in a business to business, outsourced environment with a focus on sales.
- Demonstrable managerial experience across a diverse team of people, preferably servicing multiple clients with varying requirements.
- Disciplined and focused with extremely good administrative skills.
- Knowledgeable people managers, au fait with performance management methods and motivating techniques, particularly gained in a targeted, sales environment.
- Professional and polished with excellent presentation skills (both orally and in writing).
- Passionate about service, with strong ownership and accountability.
Why you should join ROI
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation and growth; we are fortunate to work with some of the world’s most successful vehicle manufacturers. If you join ROI you will be:
- Supported by a skilled and experienced leadership team with class-leading technology and business support
- Given the opportunity to work with some major, global businesses
- Given opportunities for career progression both within ROI and our Clients.
You may have experience of the following: Commercial Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Operations Manager, Business Manager, Business Operations Manager, Corporate Manager, Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Relationship Management, etc.