Digital Marketing Assistant .
Symec Technologies are a leader in the B2B supply and management of Enterprise Mobility Solutions, working within various markets including Retail, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution and Field Services.
Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Emersons Green, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Assistant will support the digital marketing aspect of the business by working across multiple channels including social media, content marketing, email marketing, digital PR and SEO. Working in tandem with the Marketing Director and Digital Media and Communications Manager, you will develop strategies to engage with existing customers and prospects, growing our digital presence and reach.
- Working with other key members of the marketing team to develop a content editorial calendar in line with company objectives.
- Assisting with the planning, management and production of content for use across multiple marketing channels.
- Responsible for all day-to-day content updates on the website and blog and social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Improve the online presence for social media channels with the aim of increasing followers, views and engagement.
- Leverage external tools to extend the reach of content, drive engagement and increase social selling opportunities.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and / or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and explore new ways to engage our target buyers.
- Work in partnership with our content marketing agency to create paid social campaigns.
- Manage the CRM system and CMS.
- Work with other members of the marketing team and other departments to develop various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and social media management software
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; proven familiarity with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign or equivalent
- Experience using CMS systems to build online content would be beneficial
What you'll get in return:
- A culture where collaboration, trust & creativity is key.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday days which increase with service.
- Long term progression & development.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Generous pension.
- Onsite parking (including electric parking spaces).
- Great open plan office, with fun meeting pods & spaces.
- Perkbox subscription.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Delicious refreshments including: fresh fruit, coffee, drinks fridge & regular team breakfasts & lunches.
- Team parties & quarterly offsite activities - we host a big summer bash and a fancy Christmas do!
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing, etc.