Internal Sales (BDM) .
Position: Internal Sales (BDM)
Location: Moulton Park, Northampton
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16k - £20 Basic - £25k + OTE (No Exp)
Kingsfield is an exciting IT re-seller, full of job opportunities for your progression and to be the best you can!
Are you up for a challenge to have the desire for success fun and achievement??
Are you ready to rise above the rest??
If you are and think you have what it takes to be a part of a fast-growing business, then send us over your CV! Interviews will be held locally within the next two weeks.
Average earning potential: If you put in the hard work and dedication, results will show!
Year 1 - £25,000 +
Year 2 - £40,000 +
Year 3 - £60,000 +
What’s in it for you?
- Free breakfast every morning!
- Weekly, Monthly and yearly competitions
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly team outings
- Room for progression
- Being part of a fun filled environment!
About the role:
You will sell a variety of our must-have products to both Corporate and Public sectors. As a team member, you will learn to be responsible for growing new business opportunities as well as delivering excellent service and solutions to our customers.
- Full, on the job training provided
- Positive and committed attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Be prepared to make calls
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills
- Must be computer literate
- Target driven
- Financially motivated
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!
- Strive to achieve annual, quarterly and monthly personal targets. This will include gross profit and gross margin via your inside sales activities
- You will be passionate about new sales opportunities within your account base
- Regularly and effectively plan the management of your sales
- Frequently analyse the accounts to extend your knowledge on growth opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with a team is crucial
- Daily quote construction and order entry
- Be involved in the training and development opportunities offered by our vendors and distributors
- Dedication to investing your time to understand the main elements that will influence technology in the IT sector
- Have the motivation to drive your own self-development
- Work closely with your manager to set personal objectives and plan how you will reach these
Most importantly build rapport!
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, IT Sales Manager, IT Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, BDM etc.