Assistant Retail Manager (Costa) .
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Position: Assistant Unit Manager (Costa)
Location: Strensham Motorway Service Area (commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Evesham and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service Awards; Flexible working hours; 28 days holiday paid pro rata; Development opportunities to grow your career.
About the role:
Strensham Motorway Service Area on the M5 junction 8 is looking to recruit an Assistant Unit Manager to join our growing Costa unit.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire an Assistant Unit Manager to lead our winning team and support the Unit Manager with the day to day running of the Costa unit. Being an Assistant Unit Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and driving operational standards. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Leading by example, making drinks and delivering food to brand standards - perfect in every way!
- Supporting the Unit Manager with their day to day duties.
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
- We would love you to have Assistant Manager experience in a high volume catering environment.
- Have a real will do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for developing a team.
- Confidence in dealing with customers and / or employee queries.
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Unit Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Trainee Retail Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Deputy Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Customer Service, etc.