Data Processor / Engineering Support (SAP) .
HYDRO is a leading global company specialising in GSE and Maintenance tooling for the aerospace industry. With an unmatched product portfolio we offer our customers innovative and high quality solutions, with a full design, make and after service provision.
Position: Engineering Support
Location: Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: Company Pension matched contribution scheme, Westfield Health care plan after 3 months
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their skills working in a fast paced and skilled team. The role of Engineering Support is responsible for supporting the Engineering Team in amending technical drawings, interrogating drawings for inspection tolerances and uploading to the company SAP system.
- Undertaking Engineering Index checking for all Engine Tooling and resolving any issues that may arise
- Amend engineering drawings using PDF software
- Create “Information for Test” documents, highlighting required test dimensions using specific software
- Upload completed documentation to SAP
- Ensure document control is retained on all amended / created drawings for internal purposes
- Report to the Head of Engineering weekly regarding number of drawings amended, IFTs created
- Carry out drawing classification and SAP upload for the RFQ process
- Should the successful candidate not have the experience above they will be given the opportunity to develop these skills with training and development
- Proven experience in data processing
- Willingness to learn new systems (SAP) and continually develop skills
- Self-disciplined with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deal with a number of queries simultaneously
- The ability to work accurately with an excellent attention to detail
You may have experience of the following: Engineering Support, Administrator, Data Processor, Data Processing Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Data Assistant, Data Manager, Engineering Support Coordinator, SAP, etc.