Product Coordinator .
We are recruiting for 2 Product Coordinators to join our Product function, with one permanent position and one 12 month maternity cover.
Our Product function is the melting pot of commercial strategy, data and creative. Working across Category, Trading, Creative and Operations, they get under the skin of customer expectation to develop product strategy. Effortlessly combining emotion and creativity with data and insight to continuously improve, innovate and maximise product and profitability.
Position: Product Coordinator
Location: Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
With thousands of new cards and products (SKU’s) in development at any time, you’ll be an integral part of the team. Supporting Product Managers you’ll be perfectly placed to learn the ropes of Product Development.
- Supporting the delivery of product development through accurate data entry of setting up and managing SKU’s through our database.
- Working to agreed schedules (CDP’s) and costing principles, highlighting any roadblocks/cost concerns.
- Gathering requirements for jpegs, printouts, mock ups and samples.
- Collecting information and creating PowerPoint presentations for Product Managers to share information.
- Ensuring accurate data entry of product attributes before product becomes ready to ship.
- Owning lifecycle code and other data change requests.
- Managing seasonal brochure process.
- Raising PO’s and managing sign-off process.
With exceptional attention to detail and always ahead of the game, you’re a great support and keen to learn. As a co-ordinator we’re looking for you to:
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent, or previous experience of working in similar role.
- Have strong administration skills with demonstrable experience.
- Be proficient with Excel, such as using formulas and creating pivot tables.
- Have a keen interest in Product Development.
- Be comfortable with data, Microsoft Office, and systems, a stickler for accuracy and process.
- Have experience of data entry, working with large volumes of data and to deadlines, would be a significant advantage.
What we offer you:
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Product Co-ordinator, NDP, New Product Development, Junior Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Strategy, etc.