Purchase Ledger Assistant .
Windrush Volkswagen is the most established Volkswagen Retail Group in the area with a reputation for excellence in everything they undertake. With showrooms and servicing facilities in both Slough and Maidenhead, their commitment to is to deliver a quality service and experience for everything Volkswagen from new and approved used cars and all servicing and repair requirements.
Position: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: up to £25k per annum dependant on experience
Benefits: Discount on new and used cars, as well as servicing; pension scheme; 22 days holiday
About the role:
Windrush Volkswagen is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their centralised accounts team based in Slough. They can offer varied and interesting work to fully utilise your valuable experience and opportunities to broaden your skill-set. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to build a career and progress as the company grows.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the Finance team to provide a complete finance service to the whole of the company
- Addressing all issues and providing all relevant information to meet internal and external demands
- Support and assist the Finance Team in providing day to day financial and management accounting
- Experience of working with purchase ledgers and within a finance department
- Experience of using Pinnacle
- Strong communication and listening skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Basic knowledge and understanding of finance processes and procedures
- Knowledge of purchase ledger; purchase sales ledger
- Good knowledge of IT including Microsoft Excel
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
- Motor trade experience would be a huge advantage e.g. familiarity with Kerridge, Pinnacle, Kalamazoo, Navigator etc.
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accountancy, Accounts Administrator, Kerridge, Pinnacle, Kalamazoo, Excel, Bookkeeper, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation, Month End, Purchase Ledger, etc.