Telesales Executive (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Telesales - Insurance
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire (Commutable from Bradford, Dewsbury, Huddersfield & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
About the role:
Wilby Insurance Brokers are currently recruiting a new Telesales executive to book appointments for our Account Executives. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing business.
The successful applicant will play a key role in obtaining new business opportunities for the company. You will deliver a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Booking Appointments for business execs.
- Contacting Commercial & our leisure scheme businesses.
- Making an average of 75-100 calls per day.
- Data Filtering.
- Working closely with account execs on various.
- Generating new leads to build the prospect database.
- Have a background in telesales / Sales preferably in a B2B environment.
- Ability to perform in a target driven environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Be proactive, confident and comfortable on the telephone.
- Be self-motivated, a hunger for achieving bonus & commission resilient and be able to work well within a team.
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Telemarketer, Telesales Agent, Telesales Assistant, Lead Generator, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive, Call Centre Agent, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Agent, Contact Centre Operative, Insurance Sales, Insurance, etc.