Marketing Manager .
Capitol Foods offers support services and distribution channels for business who supply coffee, tea, fruit juices products, equipment and after sales service package to the hotel, catering, licensed and allied trades and retail convenience store sectors throughout Ireland.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Lisburn, Belfast, BT28 2EX
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Part-Time, Flexible
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 pro rata per annum
About the role:
Due to our ongoing success and continued growth we are now looking to recruit a part-time Marketing Manager to join our team in Lisburn.
If you’re a high achiever seeking an engaging role where you can make a genuine, lasting impact, this could be the role for you. In this exciting position, you will have the chance to shape our future and our brand.
- Determine media targets and build relations with the media.
- Create the company’s marketing strategy and ensure the strategy is implemented and on plan.
- Create and produce market research reports on specific products.
- Analyse and report on trends within specific markets to assist the decision-making process with different markets.
- Manage events and ensure colleagues maximise the value of the brand and the tools available to them.
- Ensure brand corporate compliance is always adhered to.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence data relating to consumers, the market, and competitors.
- Sales force support for both the internal and field sales force in their activities in gaining and retaining business through the brand, by providing direction and appropriate sales tools.
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales and always within agreed budget.
- Preferably degree educated.
- Strong desire to achieve - a genuine and ambitious team player.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong networking ability.
- Extremely positive attitude.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Flexible “can do” approach.
- Ability to think dynamically & creatively.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Communications Manager, Media Manager, PR Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marcomms, etc.