Customer Service Administrator .
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per annum, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18-20k dependent on experience
Benefits: Annual staff bonus, pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks
About the role:
We are now looking to recruit hardworking, articulate people to join our Client Services teams where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers. For hard working individuals, there are excellent career development opportunities available.
The purpose of the role is to provide front line customer support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers by phone, email and secure message. Working as part of the Client Services Team, based in Manchester; you will be the initial point of contact to answer any questions or resolve queries any of our Youinvest or Investcentre customers may have regarding our products and services.
- Answering calls and written enquiries in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Deliver the AJ Bell brand experience in a consistent manner.
- Co-operate with internal teams to ensure efficient operating processes.
- Comply with FCA regulations at all times, applying the principles of Treating the Customer Fairly in all customer interactions.
- Take ownership of customer queries and see through to resolution.
- Ensure that all compliance policies are adhered to including anti-money laundering, clear desk and ID&V.
- Provide support to the Management Team as required.
- You will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A-C, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience of financial services, or a keen interest in it, is desirable.
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Holiday buy / sell scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks.
- Free gym and classes.
- Volunteering days.
- + much, much more!
We’re interviewing immediately for multiple start dates – if this sounds like the right role for you, apply now!
You may have experience of the following: Financial Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Representative, Pensions Administrator, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Settlements Administrator, Call Centre, Customer Services, Customer Service Agent, Financial Services, Investment Administrator, Advisor Support Team Member, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Sales Administrator, Internal Account Manager, Pensions, SIPP, SSAS, etc.