Junior Data Analyst .
Synergy Car Leasing is recognised as the UK’s NO1 Leasing Broker for 2018 / 19 by the Leasing Broker Federation. In addition to this Synergy’s consistent world class 94 NPS (Net Promoter Score) clearly identifies it as the NO1 for customer experience in a fiercely competitive sector. Established for 13 years with a team of 50 great people, we are looking to develop our team through graduate recruitment.
Position: Junior Data Analyst
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8RB (2 mins walk from Hornbeam Park train station, on the Leeds side of Harrogate close to Leeds Road)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
You will be responsible for accurate and timely pricing information of vehicles on our website by using online systems to gain pricing information, manipulate the pricing into Excel files across different contract configurations and upload into the website. You will be working as part of a growing team of data analysts, and the role is critical to drive car leasing enquiries into the business through accurate pricing on the website. It’s a fast paced and buzzing environment, so you should work well under pressure and be able to work diligently through your priorities. Full on-the-job training is provided.
- Gaining accurate pricing information from third party systems to gain timely pricing information
- Analyse, manipulate and interpret the data to provide the best pricing across a range of different vehicles and different contract configurations
- Upload the data file into the website and verify accuracy
- Prioritise data tasks based on the requirements of the business and market demand, including reacting quickly to new promotions as they become available and reset priorities in a fast moving, competitive marketplace
- Provide vehicle information, promotional information and pricing information to the Marketing Team as required for marketing campaigns
- Competitor pricing analysis and marketplace benchmarking
- Clear communication, both written and verbal, to the sales team and wider business
- Allocation of enquiries from the CRM system to the sales team as required
- At least one year’s work experience in either a data / analytic role and / or a technical / administrative role
- Highly numerate with a good technical skill set
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel and Data Analysis (pivot tables, v-lookups, basic formulae)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for a career with Synergy, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at Synergy.
You may have experience of the following: Junior Data Analyst, Commercial Data Analysis, Graduate Data Analyst, Assistant Data Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Administrator, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Pricing Analyst, Pricing Analysis, Junior Pricing Analyst, Junior Pricing Analyst, Graduate Pricing Analyst, Data Administrator, etc.